Skeb Coin is the native token of the Skeb ecosystem. Its economy includes transaction fees, staking, locks, liquidity incentives, buy backs, burns, and a DAO treasury. These are powered by fees in the Skeb ecosystem.
Skeb Coin is fundamentally the governance token of the Skeb ecosystem.
- 1. Ecosystem Income
- 1.1. Transaction Fees: Fee on platform payments
- 1.2. Merchandise: Art buyers can schedule frames for their purchase
- 2. Token Value
- 2.1. DAO Treasury: Skeb ecosystem feeds transaction fees to a DAO treasury
- 2.2. Buy backs: DAO can vote to use treasury fees for buy backs
- 2.3. Staking: DAO can vote to use bought back tokens for staking rewards
- 2.4. Burns: DAO can vote to burn bought back tokens
- 3. Token Staking
- 3.1. DAO Participation: Only stakers can participate in the community DAO
- 3.2. Lock-up: Staking is liquid but has a cooldown mechanism
- 3.3. Deflation: Stakers who try to withdraw faster than the cooldown pay a fee
- 3.4. Yield: Fees paid by early staking exits pays yield to stakers
- ERC20 on Ethereum
- Total Supply:
Get started today!
Would you like to have your original character or VRSNS avatar drawn by Skeb?